Apply for MR&I Funding

How to Apply for MR&I Funding

An applicant must submit an application for program funds to the Chief Engineer of the State Water Commission. A copy must also be sent to the Garrison Diversion Conservancy District.

North Dakota State Water Commission
900 East Boulevard Avenue, Dept. 770
Bismarck, ND 58505-0850

Garrison Diversion Conservancy District Headquarters
P.O. Box 140
Carrington, ND 58421

The application must include the following:

  1. Information explaining the need for the proposal, including its objectives and benefits.
  2. The area to be served by the project.
  3. A preliminary engineering report.
  4. The approximate cost of the project.
  5. The amount of funding sought from program funds and the amount the applicant intends to contribute to carry out the project.
  6. The results of the efforts made to secure funds from sources other than the MR&I program. Provide the current rate schedule for the water supply and treatment systems.
  7. Other information the applicant believes pertinent or that the Chief Engineer requests.

MR&I Funding Application Form